Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10-Minute Never-Fail Peanut Brittle...From Your Microwave!

Click to play this Smilebox recipe
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
This free recipe page personalized with Smilebox

For years, I have made peanut brittle in the microwave, and I've been told that it's as good (some say better, but I will leave you to decide) as a certain well-known commercial brand, who shall remain nameless. When my children were little, I would make batches to give, as an expression of gratitude at Christmas, to the crossing guard at their schools, the mailman and other special people who provided great service throughout the year. I have yet to find a person who does not love to get a gift from the kitchen...there is just something special about a gift that someone has taken time to make. I know I love to get those types of gifts! Peanut brittle is yummy, easy and fun to make in your microwave, with little cleanup! What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment